- 1 Minute To Read
SaltStack Enterprise intelligent automation delivers event-driven security, cloud, and configuration management.
- SaltStack Enterprise Domain (required) - SaltStack server hostname or IP (e.g. saltstack.company.com)
- User Name and Password (required) - These values must be created in SaltStack Enterprise. The user account must have the needed permissions to log into the SaltStack Enterprise web UI, and view data about minions. For more details, see the section below.
- Config Name (required) – This is the value labelled “Internal” on the SaltStack Enterprise web UI login page.
- Verify SSL (required, default: False) - Verify the SSL certificate offered by the host supplied in SaltStack Enterprise Domain. For more details, see SSL Trust & CA Settings.
- If enabled, the SSL certificate offered by the host will be verified against the CA database inside of Axonius. If it fails validation, the connection will fail with an error.
- If disabled, the SSL certificate offered by the host will not be verified against the CA database inside of Axonius.
- Choose Instance (required, default: 'Master') - The Axonius node to utilize when connecting to SaltStack Enterprise Domain. For more details, see Connecting Additional Axonius Nodes.
Creating an Axonius User in SaltStak Enterprise
To create an Axonius User in SaltStak Enterprise:
- Connect to SaltStak Enterprise UI.
- Go to the System Administration page
- Go to Roles tab.
- Create a new role. In the role go to Resource Access and add Read-Only Permissions to all relevant targets, which should include all the "Minions" in the system.
- Under Local Users create a new user and assigned the above role to it.