- 1 minute to read
SaltStack Enterprise intelligent automation delivers event-driven security, cloud, and configuration management.
The SaltStack Enterprise adapter connection requires the following parameters:
- SaltStack Enterprise Domain – SaltStack server hostname or IP (e.g. saltstack.company.com)
2.User Name and Password – These values must be created in SaltStack Enterprise. The user account must have the needed permissions to log into the SaltStack Enterprise web UI, and view data about minions. For more details, see the section below.
- Config_name – This is the value labelled “Internal” on the SaltStack Enterprise web UI login page.
- Verify SSL – Choose whether to verify the SSL certificate of the server.
- Choose Instance – If you are using multi-nodes, choose the Axonius node that is integrated with the adapter. By default, the 'Master' Axonius node (instance) is used. For details, see Connecting Additional Axonius Nodes
Creating an Axonius User in SaltStak Enterprise
To create an Axonius User in SaltStak Enterprise:
- Connect to SaltStak Enterprise UI.
- Go to the System Administration page
- Go to Roles tab.
- Create a new role. In the role go to Resource Access and add Read-Only Permissions to all relevant targets, which should include all the "Minions" in the system.
- Under Local Users create a new user and assigned the above role to it.