- 1 minute to read
DivvyCloud offers security, compliance, and governance guardrails for public and private cloud infrastructures.
The DivvyCloud adapter connection requires the following parameters:
- DivvyCloud Domain - The IP / URL Address of the domain
- Port (Optional)
- User Name & Password - To use the DivvyCloud Adapter, you need to create a basic user with read only privileges.
- Verify SSL – Choose whether to verify the SSL certificate of the server.
- HTTPS Proxy (Optional) Ability to configure a proxy specifically to the adapter instead of direct approaching to the domain
Creating a user in the DivvyCloud console:
- Log in as an administrator to the DivvyCloud console. Click Identity Management and add a user. Axonius only uses the username and password field, so the email can be anything.
- In the Identity Management screen, click Roles and then Add Role. Create a role which allows Viewing only and enable Global Scope.
- Then, Click User Groups and Add User Group. Add a new group, then assign the role and the user we just created to it.
- Log in with the new user at least one to finally create it and verify you can see our cloud accounts.
Fill all required fields in the adapter configuration, click save and the DivvyCloud adapter is configured.