Symantec Endpoint Protection
- 1 minute to read
Symantec Endpoint Protection manages events, policies, and registration for the client computers that connect to customer networks.
To generate an authentication token used to fetch information, the Symantec Endpoint Protection adapter connection requires the following parameters:
- Symantec Endpoint Protection Address - specify the IP address or the host name of the Symantec Endpoint Protection server
- Port (optional)
- User Name and Password - user name and password that you use to authenticate to Symantec Endpoint Protection.
- Domain (optional) - specify the Symantec Endpoint Protection domain, if defined. A domain is a structural container in the console that you use to organize a hierarchy of groups, clients, computers, and policies. For more information, see Symantec Support.
- Verify SSL - choose whether to verify the SSL certificate of the server.
- HTTPS Proxy (optional) - enter details if the connection to the API requires a proxy.
- Choose Instance - if you are using multi-nodes, choose the Axonius node that is integrated with the adapter. By default, the 'Master' Axonius node (instance) is used. For details, see Connecting Additional Axonius Nodes