Snow Software Asset Management
- 1 minute to read
Snow Software provides Software Asset Management (SAM) products and services to reduce the risk, cost, and complexity associated with software assets and licensing.
The Snow Software Asset Management adapter connection requires the following parameters:
- Snow Domain – The hostname or IP address of the Snow Software server.
- User Name and Password - The user name and password for a Snow License Manager (SLM) user account assigned to API Users role. User accounts are managed in the Snow Management and Configuration Center.
- Verify SSL – Choose whether to verify the SSL certificate of the server.
- HTTPS Proxy (optional) – Connect the adapter to a proxy instead of directly connecting it to the domain.
- Choose Instance - If you are using multi-nodes, choose the Axonius node that is integrated with the adapter. By default, the 'Master' Axonius node (instance) is used. For details, see Connecting Additional Axonius Nodes.