Ubiquiti Networks UniFi Controller
- 1 minute to read
The UniFi Controller is a wireless network management software solution for managing multiple wireless networks using a web browser.
The UniFi Controller adapter connection requires the following parameters:
- Unifi Controller Domain - The domain of the UniFi controller.
- User Name and Password - Specify the user name and password for a read-only user. A user with 'Read Only' role provides permission to access the data necessary to a given API resource. For more details, see the below section.
Verify SSL - choose whether to verify the SSL certificate of the server.
- Site - Specify the site name to fetch devices from. 'default' site is used as the default option.
- Verify SSL – Choose whether to verify the SSL certificate of the server.
- HTTPS Proxy (optional) – Connect the adapter to a proxy instead of directly connecting it to the domain.
- Choose Instance - If you are using multi-nodes, choose the Axonius node that is integrated with the adapter. By default, the 'Master' Axonius node (instance) is used. For details, see Connecting Additional Axonius Nodes
Configuring a Read-Only User in Unifi Controller Dashboard
To configure a read-only user for Axonius:
- Open the Unifi Controller dashboard.
- Go to Settings -> Admins -> click Add New Admin.
- For Invite to Controller, select Manually set and store the password.
- Define a names and a password.
- Select Read Only role.
- Provide the user with the following Global Permissions:
- Allow system stats access
- Allow read only access to all sites
- Click Create.