- 1 Minute To Read
Zoom is a remote conferencing service that provides video conferencing, online meetings, chat, and mobile collaboration.
Types of Assets Fetched
This adapter fetches the following types of assets:
- Zoom Domain (required, default: https://api.zoom.us) - The hostname or IP address of the Zoom API. Use https://api.zoom.us.
- JWT API Key and JWT API Secret (required) - JTW API Key and API Secret of a JWT application. For more details, see How to Generate JWT API Key and API Secret.
- Verify SSL (required, default: False) - Verify the SSL certificate offered by the value supplied in Zoom Domain. For more details, see SSL Trust & CA Settings.
- If enabled, the SSL certificate offered by the value supplied in Zoom Domain will be verified against the CA database inside of Axonius. If the SSL certificate can not be validated against the CA database inside of Axonius, the connection will fail with an error.
- If disabled, the SSL certificate offered by the value supplied in Zoom Domain will not be verified against the CA database inside of Axonius.
- HTTPS Proxy (optional, default: empty) - A proxy to use when connecting to the value supplied in Zoom Domain.
- If supplied, Axonius will utilize the proxy when connecting to the value supplied in Zoom Domain.
- If not supplied, Axonius will connect directly to the value supplied in Zoom Domain.
- For details on the common adapter connection parameters and buttons, see Adding a New Adapter Connection.
- Days of meetings data (required, default: 7) - Specify the number of days of meeting data that all connections for this adapter will fetch.
For details on general advanced settings under the Adapter Configuration tab, see Adapter Advanced Settings.
Axonius uses the Zoom API.
How to Generate JWT API Key and API Secret
Log in to Zoom account as an admin.
From the left menu, click Advanced > App Marketplace.
If you are not signed in, sign into the App Marketplace by clicking the Sign In link in the top bar. Then, click Manage.
If there is a JWT application in the list, select it. Otherwise, click Develop > Build App and create a new JWT App. Follow the instructions to create that app.
Click App Credentails and copy the API Key and the API Secret to the Axonius Zoom Adapter.