- 28 Jan 2023
- 1 Minute to read
Palo Alto Networks Cortex XDR
- Updated on 28 Jan 2023
- 1 Minute to read
Palo Alto Networks Cortex XDR is a detection and response app that natively integrates network, endpoint, and cloud data to detect threats and stop sophisticated attacks.
- Cortex XDR Domain (required) - The hostname of the Palo Alto Networks Cortex XDR API server, for example,
- URL Base Path (optional) - Specify the fully qualified domain name (FQDN). For more details, see Cortex XDR API Reference - Get Started with Cortex XDR APIs.
- API Key ID and API Key (required) - Specify the API key and the API key ID of an Advanced Security Level API, as generated in Cortex XDR app. For more details on generating an Advanced Security Level API, see Cortex XDR API Reference - Get Started with Cortex XDR APIs.
- Verify SSL - Select whether to verify the SSL certificate of the server against the CA database inside of Axonius. For more details, see SSL Trust & CA Settings.
- HTTPS Proxy (optional) - Connect the adapter to a proxy instead of directly connecting it to the domain.
- To learn more about common adapter connection parameters and buttons, see Adding a New Adapter Connection.
From version 4.6, Advanced settings can either apply for all connections for this adapter, or you can set different advanced settings and/or different scheduling for a specific connection, refer to Advanced Configuration for Adapters.
- Fetch policies - Select whether to fetch policies.
- Do not fetch devices with disconnected status - Select to not fetch devices that have the 'Disconnected' status.
- Fetch software information - Select whether to fetch information about installed software.
To learn more about Adapter Configuration tab advanced settings, see Adapter Advanced Settings.
Axonius uses the Cortex XDR APIs.
For details on generating an Advanced Security Level API, see Cortex XDR API Reference - Get Started with Cortex XDR APIs.