- 1 Minute To Read
Symantec DLP is a data loss protection and prevention solution. Its management console, the DLP Enforce Platform, and its reporting tool, IT Analytics for DLP, allows writing and enforce policies to reduce information risks.
- Oracle Server (required) - The DNS / IP Address of the Oracle server your Symantec DLP instance is using.
- Port (optional, default: 1521).
- Database (required) - The name of the database inside the Oracle DB.
- User Name and Password (required) - A user name and a password for a user with read-only permissions.
- For details on the common adapter connection parameters and buttons, see Adding a New Adapter Connection.
- SQL pagination (required, default: 1000) - Set the number of results per page received for a given SQL query, to gain better control on the performance of all connections of for this adapter.
For details on general advanced settings under the Adapter Configuration tab, see Adapter Advanced Settings.