- 1 minute to read
Symantec DLP is a data loss protection and prevention solution. Its management console, the DLP Enforce Platform, and its reporting tool, IT Analytics for DLP, allows writing and enforce policies to reduce information risks.
The Symantec DLP adapter connection requires the following parameters:
- Oracle Server - The DNS / IP Address of the Oracle server your Symantec DLP instance is using.
- Port (Optional).
- Database - The name of the database inside the Oracle DB.
- User Name - A user name with read-only permissions.
- Password - The user's password.
- Choose Instance - If you are using multi-nodes, choose the Axonius node that is integrated with the adapter. By default, the 'Master' Axonius node (instance) is used. For details, see Connecting Additional Axonius Nodes