- 1 Minute To Read
Lansweeper is an agentless IT asset management and Network Inventory software tool for Microsoft Windows OS.
- MSSQL Server (required) - The DNS / IP Address of the Microsoft SQL Server your Lansweeper instance is using.
- Port (optional, default: 1433).
- Database (required) - The name of the database inside the SQL Server (Usually starts with "CM_").
- User Name (required) - A user name with read-only permissions .
- The best practice is to create a dedicate SQL local user for Axonius usage. For details, see Creating a Local Read-Only User for Microsoft SQL Server.
- If you are using a domain user, specify the domain and the user name in the following format: domain\username.
- Password (required) - The user's password. The password must not include ";".
For details on the common adapter connection parameters and buttons, see Adding a New Adapter Connection.
- "Login failed" - If you are using a domain user, in the User Name field, specify the domain and the user name in the following format: domain\username.
Configuring Lansweeper Advanced Settings
To configure the Lansweeper adapter advanced settings, open the Lansweeper adapter page, click Advanced Settings, and then click the Lansweeper Configuration tab:
- SQL pagination (required, default: 1000) - Set the number of results per page received for a given SQL query, to gain better control on the performance of all connections of for this adapter.
- Drop devices with no MAC address (required, default: False) - Choose whether to fetch devices without MAC address.
- If enabled, all connections for this adapter will not fetch devices if they do not have a MAC address.
- If disabled, all connections for this adapter will fetch devices even if they do not have a MAC address.