- 1 Minute To Read
Dynatrace is a software intelligence platform providing application performance management and cloud infrastructure monitoring.
The Dynatrace adapter connection requires the following parameters:
- Dynatrace Domain (for On-Premise) (optional) - In case you are operating your own Dynatrace Managed installation, specify your Dynatrace domain.
- Environment ID - Specify the desired environment ID. Each environment that you monitor with Dynatrace is identified with a unique character string (Environment ID).
Within Dynatrace SaaS, your Dynatrace environment ID (otherwise known as a tenant ID), is included at the beginning of your Dynatrace environment´s URL:
In case you are operating your own Dynatrace Managed installation, you can find your environment id within your custom domain path after the /e/ subpath (see highlight in image below).
You can also find your environment ID listed on your Dynatrace account page along with your licensing details. To find this page, click the User menu button in the upper-right corner of the menu bar and select Account settings.
- API Key - Specify the API token that you have created. For more details, see Dynatrace API - Authentication.
- Verify SSL - Choose whether to verify the SSL certificate of the server.
- HTTPS Proxy (optional) - Connect the adapter to a proxy instead of directly connecting it to the domain.
- Choose Instance - If you are using multi-nodes, choose the Axonius node that is integrated with the adapter. By default, the 'Master' Axonius node (instance) is used. For details, see Connecting Additional Axonius Nodes