- 1 minute to read
Icinga is an open-source computer system and network monitoring application. It monitors data centers and clouds availability and performance, gives access to data and raises alerts.
The Icinga adapter connection requires the following parameters:
- Icinga Domain – The hostname for Icinga.
- User Name and Password – The user name and password for the API user used in the connection.
- API Port (optional) – The port used for the connection (Default 5665).
- Verify SSL – Choose whether to verify the SSL certificate of the server.
- HTTPS Proxy (optional) – Connect the adapter to a proxy instead of directly connecting it to the domain.
- Choose Instance - If you are using multi-nodes, choose the Axonius node that is integrated with the adapter. By default, the 'Master' Axonius node (instance) is used. For details, see Connecting Additional Axonius Nodes