Cybereason Deep Detect & Respond
- 1 minute to read
Cybereason Deep Detect & Respond (EDR) defends against advanced attacks by collecting and analyzing behavioral data to identify suspicious activities.
The Cybereason Deep Detect & Respond adapter requries the following parameters:
- Cyberreason Domain - Use your Tanium domain.
- User Name and Password - The user name and password of a read-only user.
- Verify SSL - Choose whether to verify the SSL certificate of the server.
- HTTPS Proxy (optional) - You can configure a proxy specifically to the adapter instead of directly approaching the domain.
- Choose Insance - If you are using multi-nodes, choose the Axonius node that is integrated with the adapter. By default, the 'Master' Axonius node (instance) is used. For details, see Connecting Additional Axonius Nodes
Was this article helpful?