- 1 Minute To Read
Duo Beyond identifies corporate vs. personal devices, blocks untrusted devices, and give users secure access to internal applications.
Types of Assets Fetched
This adapter fetches the following types of assets:
- Duo Admin API Host (required) - The API hostname of the Duo Beyond. To get your API hostname, see the section below. This field value format is: '[instance].duosecurity.com'.
- Integration key and Secret key (required) - Specify the integration key and the secret key for your Admin API access. For details, see the section below.
- For details on the common adapter connection parameters and buttons, see Adding a New Adapter Connection.
Grant Access to Duo Admin API
Note that only administrators with the Owner role may contact Duo Support to request access to the Admin API application, or can create or modify an Admin API application in the Duo Admin Panel.
- Sign up for a Duo account.
- Contact Duo Support to request Admin API access.
- Log in to the Duo Admin Panel and navigate to Applications.
- Click Protect an Application and locate Admin API in the applications list. Click Protect this Application to get your integration key, secret key, and API hostname.
- Grant you Admin API application woth Grant read resource permissions.
For more details, see Duo Admin API.