- 1 minute to read
Duo Beyond identifies corporate and personal devices, blocks untrusted devices, and give users secure access to internal applications.
- Duo Admin API Host (required) - The API hostname of the Duo Beyond. To get your API hostname, see the section below.
- Integration key and Secret key (required) - Specify the integration key and the secret key for your Admin API access. For details, see the section below.
- Choose Instance (required, default: 'Master') - The Axonius node to utilize when connecting to Host. For more details, see Connecting Additional Axonius Nodes.
- Connection Label (optional, default: empty) - An optional label to help distinguish between multiple connections for the same adapter. This label will be concatenated to the relevant Adapter Name in the Device/User Profile page and the full text will be visible when hovering over the Adapters column in the Devices/Users pages.
- If supplied, the label will be appended to the adapter name.
- If not supplied, only the adapter name will be displayed.
Grant Access to Duo Admin API
Note that only administrators with the Owner role may contact Duo Support to request access to the Admin API application, or can create or modify an Admin API application in the Duo Admin Panel.
- Sign up for a Duo account.
- Contact Duo Support to request Admin API access.
- Log in to the Duo Admin Panel and navigate to Applications.
- Click Protect an Application and locate Admin API in the applications list. Click Protect this Application to get your integration key, secret key, and API hostname.
- Grant you Admin API application woth Grant read resource permissions.
For more details, see Duo Admin API.