- 1 minute to read
Contrast Security protects software applications against cyberattacks.
- Contrast URL (required) - The Contrast URL supplied from the Organization Keys of your account.
- User Name (required) - The user name for an account that has read access to the API.
- API Key (required) - The API Key as shown through the Contrast Security web interface.
- Organization IDs (optional) - The Organization IDs as shown in the Organization Keys of your account.
- Verify SSL (required, default: False) - Verify the SSL certificate offered by the host supplied in Contrast Security Domain. For more details, see SSL Trust & CA Settings.
- If enabled, the SSL certificate offered by the host will be verified against the CA database inside of Axonius. If it fails validation, the connection will fail with an error.
- If disabled, the SSL certificate offered by the host will not be verified against the CA database inside of Axonius.
- HTTPS Proxy (optional, default: empty) - A proxy to use when connecting to Contrast Security Domain.
- If supplied, Axonius will utilize the proxy when connecting to the host defined for this connection.
- If not supplied, Axonius will connect directly to the host defined for this connection.
For details on the common adapter connection parameters and buttons, see Adding a New Adapter Connection.
Accessing the configuration information
To begin using the Contrast API, you need your API key, Username, and Service Key:
- Log in to TeamServer
- Click the top right navigation's down arrow next to your name in the page header
- Your API Key and Service Key are at the bottom of the page under YOUR KEYS