- 1 minute to read
Alert Logic provides vulnerability and asset visibility, endpoint protection, threat detection, incident management, and a web application firewall.
The Alert Logic adapter connection requires the following values:
- Alert Logic Domain - Keep as 'publicapi.alertlogic.com'.
- API Key - Use the API key provided by Alert Logic support.
- Verify SSL - choose whether to verify the SSL certificate of the server.
- HTTPS Proxy (optional) - You can configure a proxy specifically to the adapter instead of directly approaching the domain.
- Choose Instance - if you are using multi-nodes, choose the Axonius node that is integrated with the adapter. By default, the 'Master' Axonius node (instance) is used. For details, see Connecting Additional Axonius Nodes
Was this article helpful?