Ivanti Service Manager
- 1 Minute To Read
Ivanti Service Manager, is a cloud based ITSM solution that provides workflows automation, IT help desk and support ticket features, and ITIL service management processes.
Types of Assets Fetched
This adapter fetches the following types of assets:
- Ivanti Service Manager Domain (required) - The hostname of the Ivanti Service Manager server.
- API Key (required) - REST API key created for a tenant that is used for authorizing REST API endpoints. For details on creating a REST API key from the Ivanti Service Manager configuration console, see Ivanti Service Manager - Using the REST API Key.
- Verify SSL (required, default: False) - Verify the SSL certificate offered by the host supplied in Ivanti Service Manager Domain. For more details, see SSL Trust & CA Settings.
- If enabled, the SSL certificate offered by the host will be verified against the CA database inside of Axonius. If it fails validation, the connection will fail with an error.
- If disabled, the SSL certificate offered by the host will not be verified against the CA database inside of Axonius.
- HTTPS Proxy (optional, default: empty) - A proxy to use when connecting to Ivanti Service Manager Domain.
- If supplied, Axonius will utilize the proxy when connecting to the host defined for this connection.
- If not supplied, Axonius will connect directly to the host defined for this connection.
- For details on the common adapter connection parameters and buttons, see Adding a New Adapter Connection.
Axonius uses the Ivanti Service Manager REST API.