Ivanti Service Manager
- 1 minute to read
Ivanti Service Manager, is a cloud based ITSM solution that provides workflows automation, IT help desk and support ticket features, and ITIL service management processes.
Axonius uses the Ivanti Service Manager REST API.
- Ivanti Service Manager Domain (required) - The hostname of the Ivanti Service Manager server.
- API Key (required) - REST API key created for a tenant that is used for authorizing REST API endpoints. For details on a REST API key from the Ivanti Service Manager configuration console, see Ivanti Service Manager - Using the REST API Key.
- Verify SSL (required, default: False) - Verify the SSL certificate offered by the host supplied in Ivanti Service Manager Domain. For more details, see SSL Trust & CA Settings.
- If enabled, the SSL certificate offered by the host will be verified against the CA database inside of Axonius. If it fails validation, the connection will fail with an error.
- If disabled, the SSL certificate offered by the host will not be verified against the CA database inside of Axonius.
- HTTPS Proxy (optional, default: empty) - A proxy to use when connecting to Ivanti Service Manager Domain.
- If supplied, Axonius will utilize the proxy when connecting to the host defined for this connection.
- If not supplied, Axonius will connect directly to the host defined for this connection.
For details on the common adapter connection parameters and buttons, see Adding a New Adapter Connection.