- 1 minute to read
ForeScout CounterACT platform provides insight into network-connected devices.
To allow Axonius use the ForeScout CounterACT Open Integration Module for Web API, you need to install and configure that module, especially user credentials and valid IP addresses. For details, see 'How to Install' and 'Configure the Module' sections in the ForeScout CounterACT Open Integration Module for Web API Configuration Guide.
The ForeScout CounterACT adapter connection requires the following parameters:
- ForeScout CounterACT Domain – The hostname or IP address of the ForeScout CounterACT server.
- User Name and Password - The user name and password that has permissions to use the API. For details on creating user credentials with permissions to use the API, see 'Configure the Module' section in the ForeScout CounterACT Open Integration Module for Web API Configuration Guide.
- HTTPS Proxy (optional) – Connect the adapter to a proxy instead of directly connecting it to the domain.
- Verify SSL – Choose whether to verify the SSL certificate of the server.
- Choose Instance - If you are using multi-nodes, choose the Axonius node that is integrated with the adapter. By default, the 'Master' Axonius node (instance) is used. For details, see Connecting Additional Axonius Nodes
Was this article helpful?