HP Network Node Manager i (NNMi)
- 1 minute to read
HP Network Node Manager i (NNMi) is a network health and performance monitoring software with scalability and device support.
The HP Network Node Manager i adapter connection requires the following parameters:
- HP NNMi Domain – The hostname of the HP NNMi server.
- User Name and Password – The user name and password for an account used in the connection.
- Verify SSL – Choose whether to verify the SSL certificate of the server.
- HTTPS Proxy (optional) – Connect the adapter to a proxy instead of directly connecting it to the domain.
- Choose Instance – If you are using multi-nodes, choose the Axonius node that is integrated with the adapter. By default, the 'Master' Axonius node (instance) is used. For details, see Connecting Additional Axonius Nodes.
Was this article helpful?