Men&Mice DNS Management
- 1 minute to read
Men&Mice DNS Management is a Network Management platform providing secure, centralized, and resilient control of DNS across diverse platforms.
Axonius uses the Men & Mice Web Service REST API
- MenAndMice Domain (required) - The hostname of the Men&Mice server.
- User Name and Password (required) - The user name and password for an account that has read access to the API.
- Verify SSL (required, default: False) - Verify the SSL certificate offered by the host supplied in MenAndMice Domain. For more details, see SSL Trust & CA Settings.
- If enabled, the SSL certificate offered by the host will be verified against the CA database inside of Axonius. If it fails validation, the connection will fail with an error.
- If disabled, the SSL certificate offered by the host will not be verified against the CA database inside of Axonius.
- HTTPS Proxy (optional, default: empty) - A proxy to use when connecting to MenAndMice Domain.
- If supplied, Axonius will utilize the proxy when connecting to the host defined for this connection.
- If not supplied, Axonius will connect directly to the host defined for this connection.
- Choose Instance (required, default: 'Master') - The Axonius node to utilize when connecting to MenAndMice Domain. For more details, see Connecting Additional Axonius Nodes.
- Connection Label (optional, default: empty) - An optional label to help distinguish between multiple connections for the same adapter. This label will be concatenated to the relevant Adapter Name in the Device/User Profile page and the full text will be visible when hovering over the Adapters column in the Devices/Users pages.
- If supplied, the label will be appended to the adapter name.
- If not supplied, only the adapter name will be displayed.
Was this article helpful?