- 1 Minute To Read
Wazuh is a free, open source and enterprise-ready security monitoring solution for threat detection, integrity monitoring, incident response and compliance.
The Wazuh adapter connection requires the following parameters:
- Wazuh Domain – The hostname of the Wazuh server.
- Port - The port to be used in the connection (Defualt value: 55000).
- User Name and Password – The user name and password for an account that has read access to the API.
- Verify SSL – Choose whether to verify the SSL certificate of the server.
- HTTPS Proxy (optional) – Connect the adapter to a proxy instead of directly connecting it to the domain.
- Choose Instance – If you are using multi-nodes, choose the Axonius node that is integrated with the adapter. By default, the 'Master' Axonius node (instance) is used. For details, see Connecting Additional Axonius Nodes.
Was This Article Helpful?