- 1 minute to read
Tenable.io automatically discovers and assesses a customer's environment for vulnerabilities, misconfigurations, and other cybersecurity issues.
The Tenable.io adapter connection requires the following parameters:
- Tenable.io Domain – Tenable.io hostname (e.g., cloud.tenable.com)
- Access API Key and Secret API Key – These values must be created in the Tenable.io console. Please see below for instructions
- HTTP Proxy (Optional) – Ability to configure a proxy specifically to the adapter instead of approaching directly to the domain
- Verify SSL – Choose whether to verify the SSL certificate of the server
- Choose Instance - if you are using multi-nodes, choose the Axonius node that is integrated with the adapter. By default, the 'Master' Axonius node (instance) is used. For details, see Connecting Additional Axonius Nodes
To generate an API key in the Tenable.io console, please follow the directions on this page:
Please enter the values for the Access API Key and Secret API Key, and the adapter is configured.