- 2 minutes to read
Tenable.io automatically discovers and assesses a environments for vulnerabilities, misconfigurations, and other cybersecurity issues.
- Tenable.io Domain (required) - The hostname of the Tenable.io server.
- Access API Key and Secret API Key (required) - These values must be created in the Tenable.io console. To generate an API key in the Tenable.io console, please follow the directions in Tenable.io - Generate an API Key. The API Keys are created for a user account. This user account must have the Administrator user permissions because we use the Export Assets method which requires Administrator user permissions as described in Tenable.io - Export Assets
- Verify SSL (required, default: False) - Verify the SSL certificate offered by the host supplied in Tenable.io Domain. For more details, see SSL Trust & CA Settings.
- If enabled, the SSL certificate offered by the host will be verified against the CA database inside of Axonius. If it fails validation, the connection will fail with an error.
- If disabled, the SSL certificate offered by the host will not be verified against the CA database inside of Axonius.
- HTTPS Proxy (optional, default: empty) - A proxy to use when connecting to Tenable.io Domain.
- If supplied, Axonius will utilize the proxy when connecting to the host defined for this connection.
- If not supplied, Axonius will connect directly to the host defined for this connection.
- Choose Instance (required, default: 'Master') - The Axonius node to utilize when connecting to Tenable.io Domain. For more details, see Connecting Additional Axonius Nodes.
- Connection Label (optional, default: empty) - An optional label to help distinguish between multiple connections for the same adapter. This label will be concatenated to the relevant Adapter Name in the Device/User Profile page and the full text will be visible when hovering over the Adapters column in the Devices/Users pages.
- If supplied, the label will be appended to the adapter name.
- If not supplied, only the adapter name will be displayed.
Configuring Tenable.io Advanced Settings
To configure the Tenable.io adapter advanced settings, open the Tenable.io adapter page, click Advanced Settings, and then click the Tenable.io Configuration tab:
- Exclude devices with no last scan (required, default: False) - Choose whether to fetch devices without Last Seen date.
- If enabled, all connections for this adapter will not fetch devices if they do not have a Last Seen indication.
- If disabled, all connections for this adapter will fetch devices even if they do not have a Last Seen indication.