CA Service Management
- 1 minute to read
CA Service Management is an IT service management (ITSM) solution that offers incident management and IT asset management.
The CA Service Management adapter connection requires the following values:
- CA CMDB Domain - The hostname or IP Address of the Endgame management server.
- User Name and Password - The user name and password for an account that has site viewer access to the management server.
- Choose Instance - if you are using multi-nodes, choose the Axonius node that is integrated with the adapter. By default, the 'Master' Axonius node (instance) is used. For details, see Connecting Additional Axonius Nodes
Configuring CA Service Management Advanced Settings
To configure the CA Service Management adapter advanced settings, open the CA Service Management adapter screen, click Advanced Settings, and then click the CA CMDB Configuration tab:
- CA CMDB Device Type Whitelist - Specify a comma-separated list of device types. This field will tell the adapter to collect only devices whose type is any of the comma-separated list of CA device types you have specified.
- CA CMDB Asset Lifecycle Status Whitelist - Specify a comma-separated list of asset lifecycle statuses. This field will tell the adapter to collect only devices whose status is any of the comma-separated list of CA asset lifecycle statuses that have been defined in this field.
- Fetch Only Active Devices - Check this field to tell the adapter to fetch only active devices.