- 1 Minute To Read
As part of an Enforcement Set configuration, you need to define the main enforcement action. Additional actions to be performed after execution of the main action can also be added.
Axonius offers a vast list of actions, categorized under the following categories below:
- Notify - send emails or notifications to various systems, such as Syslog, Slack and others.
- Create Incident - create an incident in various systems, such as ServiceNow, Jira and others.
- Axonius Utilities - perform Axonius actions on devices or users.
- Enrich Device or User Data - enrich device data using different sources.
- Manage CMDB Asset - create or update CMDB assets (ServiceNow, Cherwell, etc.)
- Update VA Coverage - update scanned scope in various VA tools.
- Deploy Files and Run Commands - run a windows shell command, WMI, or Linux SSH scan.
- Execute Endpoint Security Agent Action - isolate or unisolate devices in various EDR solutions.
- Manage Microsoft Active Directory (AD) Services - enable or disable devices or users in Microsoft Active Directory (AD).
- Manage AWS Services - actions on Amazon EC2 instances, such as start/stop or tag.
- Manage MIcrosoft Azure Services - actions on Microsoft Azure cloud instances.
- Manage DNS Services - actions on DNS relates services.
To configure an action, click a category to view its actions, and then click the desired action. The Action Library screen then is replaced by the selected action configuration screen.
Use the navigation tree and the search bar to explore the various enforcement actions.