Send CSV to SharePoint
- 1 Minute To Read
The Send CSV to SharePoint action takes the saved query supplied as a trigger (or entities that have been selected in the asset table), creates a CSV file, and sends it to a specific path on SharePoint.
To configure the Send CSV to SharePoint action, from the Action Library, click Notify, and then click Send CSV to SharePoint.
- User name and Password (required) - The credentials for a SharePoint user account that has the read and write permissions to the supplied Site URL and Folder Path.
- Site URL (required) - The SharePoint site URL. For example: https://testaxonius.sharepoint.com/sites/TestSite/.
- Folder path (required) - Specify the folder path. If the path is incorrect, the action will fail.
- File name (required, default: axonius_data) - The file name.
- Append date and time to file name (required, default: True)
- If enabled, the date and time (in UTC) of enforcement action execution will be added as a suffix to the generated CSV file name. For example, axonius_data_2020-01-06-16:48:13.csv.
- If disabled, the CSV file will be stored based on the specified/default file name.
- Verify SSL (required, default: True) - Verify the SSL certificate offered by Microsoft OneDrive. For more details, see SSL Trust & CA Settings.
- If enabled, the SSL certificate offered by Microsoft SharePoint will be verified against the CA database inside of Axonius. If the SSL certificate can not be validated against the CA database inside of Axonius, the connection will fail with an error.
- If disabled, the SSL certificate offered by Microsoft SharePoint will not be verified against the CA database inside of Axonius.
- HTTPS proxy (optional, default: empty) - A proxy to use when connecting to Microsoft SharePoint.
- If supplied, Axonius will utilize the proxy when connecting to Microsoft SharePoint.
- If not supplied, Axonius will connect directly to Microsoft SharePoint.