Sophos Cloud Optix
- 2 minutes to read
Sophos Cloud Optix is a public cloud visibility and threat response solution that detects, responds, and prevents cloud security and compliance gaps.
- Hostname or IP Address (required) - The hostname or IP address of the [ADAPTER NAME] server that Axonius can communicate with via the Required Ports.
- API Key (required) - The API ket associated with a user account that has the Required Permissions to fetch assets.
- Verify SSL (required, default: False) - Verify the SSL certificate offered by the value supplied in Hostname or IP Address. For more details, see SSL Trust & CA Settings.
- If enabled, the SSL certificate offered by the value supplied in Hostname or IP Address will be verified against the CA database inside of Axonius. If the SSL certificate can not be validated against the CA database inside of Axonius, the connection will fail with an error.
- If disabled, the SSL certificate offered by the value supplied in Hostname or IP Address will not be verified against the CA database inside of Axonius.
- HTTPS Proxy (optional, default: empty) - A proxy to use when connecting to the value supplied in Hostname or IP Address.
- If supplied, Axonius will utilize the proxy when connecting to the value supplied in Hostname or IP Address.
- If not supplied, Axonius will connect directly to the value supplied in Hostname or IP Address.
- For details on the common adapter connection parameters and buttons, see Adding a New Adapter Connection.
Axonius uses the Cloud Optix Rest API V1.
Axonius must be able to communicate with the value supplied in Hostname or IP Address via the following ports:
- TCP port 443
The value supplied in API Key must have read access to devices.
The API key can be generated by following the steps as listed below:
- Login to the Cloud Optix Web Console.
- Go to Settings via the left navigation menu.
- Click Integrations.
- Go to Sophos Cloud Optix API option.
- If you see an API key listed in the option box, you already have an API key. If you regenerate the key, the older key will become invalid and any script or tools that were using the older key will not work as desired.
- If you are generating the key for the first time or regenerating the key, please set the validity period of the key. You may set it to 6 months, 1 year or perpetual. Click Generate new key.
- Copy and save the API key.