Palo Alto Networks Panorama
- 1 Minute To Read
The Palo Alto Panorama management server provides centralized monitoring and management of multiple next-generation firewalls and appliance clusters.
As a best practice, ensure that you create a separate, dedicated account for API access to Palo Alto Panorama.
The following parameters are required for Palo Alto Networks Panorama:
- Panorama Domain – Your Palo Alto Panorama domain.
- User Name and Password (optional) – The credentials for an Admin account with the
Operational Requestsrole (fully enabled, NOT read only) under the "XML/REST API" section. Instructions for associating this role with an Admin account can be found here.
- API Key (optional) – You can obtain an API key by following the instructions here as an alternative to using a username/password as described above (once the API has been enabled as described here).
- Verify SSL – Choose whether to verify the SSL certificate of the server.
- Choose Instance – If you are using multi-nodes, choose the Axonius node that is integrated with the adapter. By default, the 'Master' Axonius node (instance) is used. For details, see Connecting Additional Axonius Nodes
Was This Article Helpful?