- 1 minute to read
Snipe-IT is a free, open source IT asset management system written in PHP.
- SnipeIT Domain (required) – The hostname of the Snipe-IT server.
- API Key (required) – The API Key generated through the Snipe-IT web interface.
- Verify SSL (required, default: False) - Verify the SSL certificate offered by the host supplied in Snipeit Domain. For more details, see SSL Trust & CA Settings.
- If enabled, the SSL certificate offered by the host will be verified against the CA database inside of Axonius. If it fails validation, the connection will fail with an error.
- If disabled, the SSL certificate offered by the host will not be verified against the CA database inside of Axonius.
- Choose Instance (required, default: 'Master') - The Axonius node to utilize when connecting to Snipeit Domain. For more details, see Connecting Additional Axonius Nodes.
Configuring Snipe-IT Advanced Settings
To configure the Snipe-IT adapter advanced settings, open the Snipe-IT adapter screen, click Advanced Settings, and then click the SnipeIT Configuration tab:
- SnipeIT Category Whitelist (optional, default: empty) - Specify a comma-separated list of Snipe-IT categories.
- If supplied, all connections for this adapter will only fetch devices whose category is any of the comma-separated list of Snipe-IT categories that have been defined in this field.
- If not supplied, all connections for this adapter will fetch devices with any Snipe-IT category.
- Use Asset Tag As Hostname (required, default: False)
- If enabled, the Hostname will be set with the Asset Tag value.
- If not enabled, the Hostname will not be set.
Was this article helpful?