- 1 Minute To Read
LibreNMS is a network monitoring solution that provides auto-discovery for network hardware and operating systems including Cisco, Linux, Juniper, Foundry, and more.
The LibreNMS adapter connection requires the following values:
- LibreNMS Domain - Keep as 'https://librenms.org'.
- API Key - Use the authentication token you have generated for a user that has site viewer access to LibreNMS. For more details, see Using the API - LibreNMS Docs.
- Verify SSL - choose whether to verify the SSL certificate of the server.
- HTTPS Proxy (optional) - You can configure a proxy specifically to the adapter instead of directly approaching the domain.
- Choose Instance - if you are using multi-nodes, choose the Axonius node that is integrated with the adapter. By default, the 'Master' Axonius node (instance) is used. For details, see Connecting Additional Axonius Nodes
Was This Article Helpful?