- 1 minute to read
Cloudflare DNS runs one of the largest DNS networks in the world.
The Cloudflare DNS adapter connection requires the following values:
- Cloudflare Domain - Keep as 'https://api.cloudflare.com'.
- User Email - Email address associated with your Cloudflare account. For more details, see Cloudflare API documentation.
- API Key - API key generated on the Cloudflare account under "My Account" page. For more details, see Cloudflare API documentation.
- Verify SSL - choose whether to verify the SSL certificate of the server.
- HTTPS Proxy (optional) - You can configure a proxy specifically to the adapter instead of directly approaching the domain.
- Choose Instance - if you are using multi-nodes, choose the Axonius node that is integrated with the adapter. By default, the 'Master' Axonius node (instance) is used. For details, see Connecting Additional Axonius Nodes
Was this article helpful?