- 1 minute to read
The MobileIron EMM platform enables enterprises to secure and manage modern operating systems in a world of mixed-use mobile devices and desktops.
The MobileIron EMM Adapter connection requires the following parameters:
- MobileIron Domain – The URL for the MobileIron domain, e.g., https://m.mobileiron.net
- URL Base Path – Your MobileIron Enterprise name.
- User Name and Password – Credentials for an account with API permissions
- Verify SSL – Whether or not verifying the SSL certificate of the server.
Creating a User Account and Assigning API Permissions:
- Create a user account by clicking the menu options per the screen shot below. Alternately, select an existing user account to be used.
- On the Admin tab, select the user, and access the Actions menu.
- Select “Assign to Space” and assign the user to the Global admin space.
- Select “Edit Roles,” scroll to the bottom, and under “Other Roles,” assign the API role to the user.
- Enter the user name and password for the account in the adapter configuration screen and the adapter is configured.