- 30 Aug 2023
- 2 Minutes to read
CyberInt - Enrich Asset Data
- Updated on 30 Aug 2023
- 2 Minutes to read
CyberInt - Enrich Asset Data enriches each of the assets that are the result of the query with additional data from CyberInt, such as: ports open to the world, address information (country, region, city), ASN, and more.
The data enrichment is done per asset based on its public IP address (IPv4) or its domain name.
For more details, see Configuring Triggers.
See Creating Enforcement Sets to learn more about adding Enforcement Actions to Enforcement Sets.
- Enforcement Set name (required) - The name of the Enforcement Set. A default value is added by Axonius. You can change the name according to your needs.
- Add description - Click to add a description of the Enforcement Set. It is recommended to describe what the Enforcement Set does.
- Run action on assets matching following query (required) - Select an asset category and a query. The Enforcement Action will be run on the assets that match the query parameters.
- A query only returns results for the asset type it was created for.
- Not all asset categories are supported for all Enforcement Actions.
- See Actions supported for Activity Logs, Adapter Fetch History and Asset Investigation Modules
- See Actions supported for Vulnerabilities.
- See Actions supported for Software.
- Action name (required) - The name of the Main action. A default value is added by Axonius. You can change the name according to your needs.
- Configure Dynamic Values - Toggle on to enter a Dynamic Value statement. See Creating Enforcement Action Dynamic Value Statements to learn more about Dynamic Value statement syntax.
- Instance Name - The Axonius node to use when connecting to the specified host. For more details, see Connecting Additional Axonius Nodes.
These fields must be configured to run the Enforcement Set.
- Full Host Name or IP Address - The hostname or IP address of the CyberInt server.
- API Key - Enter your CyberInt Suite API key.
Verify SSL - Select whether to verify the SSL certificate of the server against the CA database inside of Axonius. For more details, see SSL Trust & CA Settings.
HTTPS proxy - Connect the adapter to a proxy instead of directly connecting it to the domain.
Use the scheduling options to execute Enforcement Actions on specific dates and times. You can also configure repeat schedules.
For more details, see Scheduling Enforcement Set Runs.
Axonius uses the CyberInt API.
For more details about other Enforcement Actions available, see Action Library.