- 25 Jan 2024
- 2 Minutes to read
Check Point CloudGuard
- Updated on 25 Jan 2024
- 2 Minutes to read
Check Point CloudGuard automates governance across multi-cloud assets and services including security posture assessment, misconfiguration detection, and enforcement of security best practices and compliance frameworks.
Types of Assets Fetched
This adapter fetches the following types of assets:
Host Name or IP Address (required) - The hostname or IP address of the Check Point CloudGuard server.
API Key (required) - A V2 API key associated with a user account that has permissions to fetch assets.
API Secret (required) - A V2 API secret associated with a user account that has permissions to fetch assets. For more details, see APIs.
Verify SSL - Select whether to verify the SSL certificate of the server against the CA database inside of Axonius. For more details, see SSL Trust & CA Settings.
HTTPS Proxy (optional) - Connect the adapter to a proxy instead of directly connecting it to the domain.
HTTPS Proxy User Name (optional) - The user name to use when connecting to the value supplied in Host Name or IP Address via the value supplied in HTTPS Proxy.
HTTPS Proxy Password (optional) - The password to use when connecting to the server using the HTTPS Proxy.
To learn more about common adapter connection parameters and buttons, see Adding a New Adapter Connection.
Advanced settings can either apply for all connections for this adapter, or you can set different advanced settings and/or different scheduling for a specific connection, refer to Advanced Configuration for Adapters
- Fetch device findings (optional, default: false) - Select to fetch device information from Check Point CloudGuard.
- Enabled asset types - List of asset types that can be fetched. All the types are selected by default.
- Clear asset types you do not want to fetch.
- When you click in the box, a drop-down list appears. You can both select and clear asset types you do not want to fetch from here too.
- Fetch only billable asset types - Select this option to filter assets based on billable property.
- Asset types to fetch as separate assets - Select assets that you want to fetch as separate assets instead of as devices from the drop-down list.
To learn more about Adapter Configuration tab advanced settings, see Adapter Advanced Settings.
The value supplied in API Key must be associated with credentials that have permissions to use RESTful HTTP requests.
Supported From Version
Supported from Axonius version 4.5