- 19 Feb 2024
- 2 Minutes to read
- Updated on 19 Feb 2024
- 2 Minutes to read
GoDaddy is a domain registrar that also offers additional services such as website building and management, website and email hosting, SSL security, and more.
Types of Assets Fetched
This adapter fetches the following types of assets:
- GoDaddy Base URL (required, default: https://api.godaddy.com) - The hostname or IP address of the GoDaddy server.
- API Key and Secret Key (optional) - The API credentials associated with a user account that has permissions to fetch assets.
- Brandsight (GoDaddy v2) API Key and Brandsight (GoDaddy v2) Secret Key (optional) - The Brandsight (GoDaddy v2) API credentials associated with a user account that has permission to fetch domains.
- Brandsight Customer ID (optional) - The Brandsight customer identifier.
- Use GoDaddy v2 API - Select whether to use the GoDaddy v2 API.
When Use GoDaddy v2 API is not selected, API Key and Secret Key are required. When Use GoDaddy v2 API is selected, Brandsight (GoDaddy v2) API Key and Brandsight (GoDaddy v2) Secret Key are required.
Verify SSL - Select whether to verify the SSL certificate of the server against the CA database inside of Axonius. For more details, see SSL Trust & CA Settings.
HTTPS Proxy (optional) - Connect the adapter to a proxy instead of directly connecting it to the domain.
HTTPS Proxy User Name (optional) - The user name to use when connecting to the value supplied in Host Name or IP Address via the value supplied in HTTPS Proxy.
HTTPS Proxy Password (optional) - The password to use when connecting to the server using the HTTPS Proxy.
To learn more about common adapter connection parameters and buttons, see Adding a New Adapter Connection.
Advanced settings can either apply for all connections for this adapter, or you can set different advanced settings and/or different scheduling for a specific connection, refer to Advanced Configuration for Adapters.
- Fetch all domain record types (A, TXT, MX, CNAME) - Select this option to fetch all the records of type A, TXT, MX, and CNAME for all domains using the Domains API.
- Fetch Records as Devices - Select this option to fetch DNS records for each domain as devices.
To learn more about Adapter Configuration tab advanced settings, see Adapter Advanced Settings.
Axonius uses the Brandsight API.
The value supplied in API Key must be associated with Read-only credentials that have permissions to fetch assets.
Supported From Version
Supported from Axonius version 4.6