- 07 Jan 2024
- 3 Minutes to read
- Updated on 07 Jan 2024
- 3 Minutes to read
The Users page displays all the users that were fetched for the query run. The query name is displayed above the search bar. If no query was chosen, the page displays all users.
Click the Assets icon and from the left-pane, select Users.
User entities refer to identities used in the organization for authentication and ownership of devices, therefore user information is collected and correlated from different adapters that hold identity information like Microsoft Active Directory, Google Mobile Management (G-Suite), Okta and others.
For each User the query results table displays multiple columns, with the left most being the Adapters Connection column.
The Adapters Connection column displays the logos of the adapters that user was fetched from, and is considered by Axonius as the correlation of data from different adapters to the same user.
You can set the columns displayed on the page, and freeze specific columns so that they are not scrolled. The Adapter Connections column is frozen by default. Refer to Setting Page Columns Display.
There are many fields that you can view and query on the Users page. This includes the following fields. 'General' pertains to fields that are relevant for accounts with Cybersecurity Asset Management and/or SaaS Management capabilities.
- User Department - Displays the department that the user belongs to.
- User Name - Displays the name of the user.
- User Status - Indicates the status(es) of the users for the relevant applications (Active, Suspended, etc.).
- Last logon date - Displays the date and time the user last logged in to an application.
- Is User External - Indicates if the user account is external to the organization.
- Is Admin - Indicates if the user has been granted admin level permission for the application.
Cybersecurity Asset Management
- Account Disabled - Indicates if the user's accounts are disabled.
- Domain - Displays the user's domain name.
- Last seen in domain - Displays the date and time the user was last seen in a given domain.
- Groups - Displays the groups that the user belongs to.
- Is local - Indicates if the user's accounts are defined locally on a device.
- Is locked - Indicates if the user's accounts are currently locked.
- Password is not required - Indicates if the user requires a password to login to their applications.
- Password never expires - Indicates if the user's passwords are set to never expire.
- Last password change - Displays the date and time the user's password was last changed.
- Is SaaS Application User - Indicates if the user is a SaaS user.
- Activity Status - User account activity for the associated application, based on the last logon date. The 'Active' and 'Inactive' statuses indicate if the user has logged in, in the last 90 days. 'Unused' indicates that the user has never logged in.
- Applications - SaaS application data fetched from the adapter: extensions and other discovered data (for example, DNS records from Zscaler, extensions from Okta, etc.).
- Account State - Indicates if the user deleted, suspended, or operational.
- Is Managed By Application - Indicates if the user is managed by an adapter.
- Is Managed by SSO - Indicates if the each of the user's applications are managed by the organization’s SSO solution.
- Is Orphaned - Indicates if the user is managed in the adapter, but not the organization's SSO solution.
- Is Unlinked - Indicates if the user is managed in the organization's SSO solution, but not in the adapter.
- Is Unmanaged - Indicates if the user is not managed by an adapter or an SSO solution for each of their SaaS applications.
- Associated License - Displays all the licenses associated with the user, along with the cost of licences and unit of payment. You can click this field in the user profile to view a Licenses asset table, filtered for this user.
Performing Actions on Users
Select one or more users and use the options in the Actions menu to perform various actions. Refer to Asset Actions
The structure of the Users page and navigating it are similar to all the Assets pages.
For more details on the different elements and the navigation in the Users page, see Assets page.
For general information about working with tables refer to Working with Tables.