- 12 Feb 2024
- 1 Minute to read
- Updated on 12 Feb 2024
- 1 Minute to read
AssetPanda is a cloud-based asset tracking and management platform.
Types of Assets Fetched
This adapter fetches the following types of assets:
Axonius has a built-in enforcement for creating and updating assetsin Asset Panda.
Related Enforcement Action:
Asset Panda - Create And Update Assets
- Host Name or IP Address (required) - The hostname or IP address of the AssetPanda server.
- Email and Password (required) - The credentials for a user account that has the Required Permissions to fetch assets.
- Bearer Token (optional) - A Bearer token received from AssetPanda.
- Verify SSL - Choose whether to verify the SSL certificate of the AssetPanda server against the CA database inside of Axonius. For more details, see SSL Trust & CA Settings.
- HTTPS Proxy (optional) - Connect the adapter to a proxy instead of directly connecting it to the domain.
- HTTPS Proxy User Name (optional) - The user name to use when connecting to the value supplied in Host Name or IP Address via the value supplied in HTTPS Proxy.
- HTTPS Proxy Password (optional) - The password to use when connecting to the server using the HTTPS Proxy.
To learn more about common adapter connection parameters and buttons, see Adding a New Adapter Connection.
Advanced settings can either apply for all connections for this adapter, or you can set different advanced settings and/or different scheduling for a specific connection, refer to Advanced Configuration for Adapters.
- Fetch asset type - Select the type of asset to fetch from the drop-down. You can either choose Assets or Hardware Assets.
- Get users - Select this option to fetch users.
- Parse invoice number - Select this option to parse the invoice number.
- Parse PO number - Select this option to parse the PO number.
To learn more about Adapter Configuration tab advanced settings, see Adapter Advanced Settings.
Axonius uses the AssetPanda API - V2.
The value supplied in Email must have permissions to fetch assets.
Supported From Version
Supported from version 4.5