- 27 Sep 2023
- 1 Minute to read
Dell PowerScale OneFS
- Updated on 27 Sep 2023
- 1 Minute to read
Dell PowerScale OneFS is a scale-out network attached storage (NAS) platform that addresses unstructured data needs at the edge, the core, or the cloud.
Types of Assets Fetched
This adapter fetches the following types of assets:
- Host Name or IP Address (required) - The hostname or IP address of the Dell PowerScale OneFS server.
- User Name and Password (required) - The credentials for a user account that has the permissions to fetch assets.
- Verify SSL - Select whether to verify the SSL certificate of the server against the CA database inside of Axonius. For more details, see SSL Trust & CA Settings.
- HTTPS Proxy (optional) - Connect the adapter to a proxy instead of directly connecting it to the domain.
- HTTPS Proxy User Name (optional) - The user name to use when connecting to the value supplied in Host Name or IP Address via the value supplied in HTTPS Proxy.
- HTTPS Proxy Password (optional) - The password to use when connecting to the server using the HTTPS Proxy.
To learn more about common adapter connection parameters and buttons, see Adding a New Adapter Connection.
Advanced settings can either apply for all connections for this adapter, or you can set different advanced settings and/or different scheduling for a specific connection, refer to Advanced Configuration for Adapters.
Devices types to fetch - By default the adapter fetches devices from the endpoint "platform/10/cluster/nodes". Select additional device types to fetch from the drop-down.
To learn more about Adapter Configuration tab advanced settings, see Adapter Advanced Settings.
Axonius must be able to communicate with the value supplied in Host Name or IP Address via the following ports:
- TCP port 443
Axonius uses the PowerScale OneFS API Version 9.5.0.
The value supplied in User Name must have Read permissions in order to fetch assets.
Supported From Version
Supported from Axonius version 5.0.