- 13 Dec 2023
- 2 Minutes to read
Nozomi Guardian and CMC
- Updated on 13 Dec 2023
- 2 Minutes to read
Nozomi Guardian and CMC (formerly Nozomi Networks Guardian) monitors network communications and device behavior for physical and virtual appliances.
Guardian Appliance Domain (required) - The Nozomi Networks Solution's web interface IP or domain that Axonius can communicate with via the Required Ports.
User Name and Password (required) - The credentials for a user account that has the Required Permissions to fetch assets.
Verify SSL - Select whether to verify the SSL certificate of the server against the CA database inside of Axonius. For more details, see SSL Trust & CA Settings.
HTTPS Proxy (optional) - Connect the adapter to a proxy instead of directly connecting it to the domain.
To learn more about common adapter connection parameters and buttons, see Adding a New Adapter Connection.
Advanced settings can either apply for all connections for this adapter, or you can set different advanced settings and/or different scheduling for a specific connection, refer to Advanced Configuration for Adapters
- Do not populate hostnames and asset names with MAC addresses (optional, default: False) - When selected, hostnames and asset names of devices will remain empty if the source has a MAC address for the asset's name/hostname.
- Pagination page size - The number of devices to fetch in each request.
- Async chunks in parallel - The number of requests to run in parallel.
- Fetch devices vulnerabilities - Select this option to fetch vulnerabilities.
- Use last seen by - Select which field to use as the aggregated “Last Seen“ field, either "Time" (default) or "Last activity time".
- Skip Vulnerabilities below likelihood value - Enter a value so that the adapter won't fetch vulnerabilities that have a likelihood value below the set value.
- The default is 0, meaning all vulnerabilities will be fetched if Fetch devices vulnerabilities is also turned on.
- In order to enable Skip Vulnerabilities below likelihood value, Fetch devices vulnerabilities must not be selected.
To learn more about Adapter Configuration tab advanced settings, see Adapter Advanced Settings.
Axonius must be able to communicate with the value supplied in Guardian Appliance Domain via the following ports:
- TCP port 443: SOAP API
The value supplied in User Name must have read access to devices.
The credentials of the user performing the OpenAPI call to query data must be in a group that has the Queries and exports permission set. This allows the user to view the query section and to export data.