- 04 Dec 2023
- 1 Minute to read
- Updated on 04 Dec 2023
- 1 Minute to read
SailPoint IdentityIQ is an identity and access management (IAM) solution that delivers automated access certifications, policy management, access request and provisioning, password management, and identity intelligence.
Types of Assets Fetched
This adapter fetches the following types of assets:
- Host Name or IP Address (required) - The hostname or IP address of the Sailpoint IdentityIQ server.
- Auth Method - Select Authentication method either Basic Authentication (default) or OAuth 2.0.
- Basic Authentication:
- Username and Password (required) - The credentials for a user account that has the permissions to fetch assets.
- OAuth 2.0
- Client ID and Client Secret - Parameters for Sailpoint IdentityIQ OAuth2 authentication.
Filter - A filter to use.
Verify SSL - Select whether to verify the SSL certificate of the server against the CA database inside of Axonius. For more details, see SSL Trust & CA Settings.
HTTPS Proxy (optional) - Connect the adapter to a proxy instead of directly connecting it to the domain.
HTTPS Proxy User Name (optional) - The user name to use when connecting to the value supplied in Host Name or IP Address via the value supplied in HTTPS Proxy.
HTTPS Proxy Password (optional) - The password to use when connecting to the server using the HTTPS Proxy.
To learn more about common adapter connection parameters and buttons, see Adding a New Adapter Connection.
Advanced settings can either apply for all connections for this adapter, or you can set different advanced settings and/or different scheduling for a specific connection, refer to Advanced Configuration for Adapters.
- Fields to exclude from fetch - enter a comma separated list of fields to exclude from the fetch.
- Fetch user entitlements - Select this option to fetch user entitlements.
- Fetch user roles - Select this option to fetch user roles.
- Custom attributes to fetch - Enter a comma-separated list of extra fields to fetch.
- Users per request (default 1000) - Enter a number of users to receive in each request from the server, in order to reduce strain on the server.
- Exclude disabled users - Select this option to not fetch users whose “active“ status is false or non-existent.
To learn more about Adapter Configuration tab advanced settings, see Adapter Advanced Settings.
Axonius uses the IdentityIQ SCIM REST API (8.3).
Supported From Version
Supported from Axonius version 4.5