- 23 Jan 2023
- 1 Minute to read
- Updated on 23 Jan 2023
- 1 Minute to read
Kaseya VSA is a remote monitoring and management solution for remote control, discovery, patch management, and monitoring.
Types of Assets Fetched
This adapter fetches the following types of assets:
- Kaseya Domain (required) - The hostname of the Kaseya server. The format of this field is '[instance].kaseya.net'.
- Authentication Method (required, default: Auto-select) - Select the relevant authentication method. If not selected, 'Auto-select' will attempt to authenticate by Password and API Key. The following authentication methods are available:
- User Name and Password
- User Name and API Key.
- User Name and Password/API Key (required) - The credentials for a user account that has the permissions to fetch assets. Use either a Password or an API Key, as selected in the Authentication Method. The user and password/API Key must be for a Kaseya VSA admin.
- Verify SSL - Select whether to verify the SSL certificate offered by the value supplied in Kaseya Domain. For more details, see SSL Trust & CA Settings.
- HTTPS Proxy (optional) - A proxy to use when connecting to the value supplied in Kaseya Domain.
- For details on the common adapter connection parameters and buttons, see Adding a New Adapter Connection.
From Version 4.6, Advanced settings can either apply for all connections for this adapter, or you can set different advanced settings and/or different scheduling for a specific connection, refer to Advanced Configuration for Adapters.
- Disable paginated requests - Select to avoid using paginated API requests. If cleared, Axonius will attempt to use paginated API calls to fetch data.
- Include assets missing agent data - Select to include assets that are missing agent data.
To learn more about Adapter Configuration tab advanced settings, see Adapter Advanced Settings.