- 05 Dec 2023
- 2 Minutes to read
Zoom - Send Message
- Updated on 05 Dec 2023
- 2 Minutes to read
Zoom - Send Message sends a message in Zoom Team Chat for assets that match the results of the selected saved query, and match the Enforcement Action Conditions, if defined or assets selected on the relevant asset page.
See Creating Enforcement Sets to learn more about adding Enforcement Actions to Enforcement Sets.
- Enforcement Set name (required) - The name of the Enforcement Set. A default value is added by Axonius. You can change the name according to your needs.
- Add description - Click to add a description of the Enforcement Set. It is recommended to describe what the Enforcement Set does.
- Run action on assets matching following query (required) - Select an asset category and a query. The Enforcement Action will be run on the assets that match the query parameters.
- A query only returns results for the asset type it was created for.
- Not all asset categories are supported for all Enforcement Actions.
- See Actions supported for Activity Logs, Adapters Fetch History, and Asset Investigation modules.
- See Actions supported for Vulnerabilities.
- See Actions supported for Software.
- Action name (required) - The name of the Main action. A default value is added by Axonius. You can change the name according to your needs.
- Configure Dynamic Values - Toggle on to enter a Dynamic Value statement. See Creating Enforcement Action Dynamic Value Statements to learn more about Dynamic Value statement syntax.
- Use stored credentials from Zoom Adapter - Select this option to use Zoom connected adapter credentials.
These fields must be configured to run the Enforcement Set.
Zoom Domain - The hostname of the Zoom server.
Message - Specify an incident description to be included in the Zoom message.
Instance Name - The Axonius node to use when connecting to the specified host. For more details, see Connecting Additional Axonius Nodes.
If Use stored credentials from the Zoom adapter is not enabled, these fields are required. To access the values for these fields, see the Zoom adapter connection form.
Zoom Account ID - Zoom account ID.
OAuth Client ID and OAuth Client Secret - Zoom uses Server-to-Server OAuth authentication method, enter the Account ID, OAuth Client ID, and OAUth Client Secret to be used to authenticate the request. For more details, see Create a Server-to-Server OAuth App
Zoom Account ID - Enter the Zoom Subdomain in the following format: "https//[account].zoom.us"
Username and Password - The value you enter in the User Name and Password fields in Zoom for the new user you created to allow Axonius to fetch SaaS data.
2FA Secret Key - The secret generated in Zoom for setting up 2-factor authentication for the Zoom user created for fetching SaaS data.
HTTPS proxy - Connect the adapter to a proxy instead of directly connecting it to the domain.
Verify SSL - Select whether to verify the SSL certificate of the server against the CA database inside of Axonius. For more details, see SSL Trust & CA Settings.
Axonius uses the Zoom Team Chat API
The following permissions are required:
Axonius must be able to communicate with the Zoom domain via port 80.
For more details about other Enforcement Actions available, see Action Library.