- 13 Apr 2023
- 2 Minutes to read
Zoho Desk - Create Ticket
- Updated on 13 Apr 2023
- 2 Minutes to read
The Zoho Desk - Create Ticket action creates a ticket in Zoho Desk for all the entities retrieved from the saved query supplied as a trigger (or from the entities selected in the asset table).
See Creating Enforcement Sets to learn more about adding Enforcement Actions to Enforcement Sets.
- Enforcement Set name (required) - The name of the Enforcement Set. A default value is added by Axonius. You can change the name according to your needs.
- Add description - Click to add a description of the Enforcement Set. It is recommended to describe what the Enforcement Set does.
- Run action on assets matching following query (required) - Select an asset category and a query. The Enforcement Action will be run on the assets that match the query parameters.
- A query only returns results for the asset type it was created for.
- Not all asset categories are supported for all Enforcement Actions.
- See Actions supported for Activity Logs, Adapter Fetch History and Asset Investigation Modules
- See Actions supported for Vulnerabilities.
- See Actions supported for Software.
- Action name (required) - The name of the Main action. A default value is added by Axonius. You can change the name according to your needs.
- Configure Dynamic Values - Toggle on to enter a Dynamic Value statement. See Creating Enforcement Action Dynamic Value Statements to learn more about Dynamic Value statement syntax.
These fields must be configured to run the Enforcement Set.
Domain - The domain address of the Zoho Desk server.
Client id - The unique client identifier.
Client secret - The unique client secret.
Refresh token - The refresh token used to obtain new access tokens.
Redirect uri - The redirect URI. It can be found in Zoho at Setup->Channels->Help Center->User Authentication.
Organization id - The organization ID. It can be found in Zoho at Setup->Developer Space->API->OrgId.
Department id - The Departement ID to which to attach the ticket. It can be found in Zoho at Setup->General->Departments. Click on the specific department and copy the number at the end of the URL.
These fields are optional.
Ticket subject (default: Axonius created ticket) - Enter a short description of the ticket issue.
Ticket body (default: Axonius created ticket) - Enter a full description of the issue.
Status (default: Open) - Select a status.
Priority (default: None) - Select a priority.
Category - Select a ticket category.
Assignee id - Enter the ID of the user assigned to this ticket.
Axonius uses the Zoho Desk API.
For more details about other Enforcement Actions available, see Action Library.