- 18 Sep 2023
- 2 Minutes to read
Thycotic - Suspend User
- Updated on 18 Sep 2023
- 2 Minutes to read
Thycotic - Suspend User disables a user in Thycotic for:
- Assets that match the results of the selected saved query, and match the Enforcement Action Conditions, if defined or assets selected on the relevant asset page.
See Creating Enforcement Sets to learn more about adding Enforcement Actions to Enforcement Sets.
- Enforcement Set name (required) - The name of the Enforcement Set. A default value is added by Axonius. You can change the name according to your needs.
- Add description - Click to add a description of the Enforcement Set. It is recommended to describe what the Enforcement Set does.
- Run action on assets matching following query (required) - Select an asset category and a query. The Enforcement Action will be run on the assets that match the query parameters.
- A query only returns results for the asset type it was created for.
- Not all asset categories are supported for all Enforcement Actions.
- See Actions supported for Activity Logs, Adapter Fetch History and Asset Investigation Modules
- See Actions supported for Vulnerabilities.
- See Actions supported for Software.
- Action name (required) - The name of the Main action. A default value is added by Axonius. You can change the name according to your needs.
- Configure Dynamic Values - Toggle on to enter a Dynamic Value statement. See Creating Enforcement Action Dynamic Value Statements to learn more about Dynamic Value statement syntax.
Use stored credentials from Thycotic - Select this option to use the first Thycotic Secret Server connected adapter credentials. Thycotic
- When you select this option, the Select Adapter Connection drop-down is available, and you can choose which adapter connection to use for this Enforcement Action.
These fields are required to run the Enforcement Action.
Instance Name - The Axonius node to use when connecting to the specified host. For more details, see Connecting Additional Axonius Nodes.
If Use stored credentials from the Thycotic Adapter is disabled, these fields are required:
- Thycotic Secret Server URL - The full URL of the Thycotic Secret Server.
- For on-prem Thycotic Secret Server, needs to be in the following format: https://<hostname>/SecretServer (e.g. https://demo-server/SecretServer)
- For cloud Thycotic Secret Server, needs to be in the following format: https://<tenant>.secretservercloud.com (e.g https://mycompany.secretservercloud.com)
- User Name and Password - The credentials of a local Thycotic user that has the Required Permissions to fetch assets.
- Port - The port used for the connection.
Verify SSL - Select whether to verify the SSL certificate of the server against the CA database inside of Axonius. For more details, see SSL Trust & CA Settings.
HTTPS proxy - Connect the adapter to a proxy instead of directly connecting it to the domain.
HTTPS proxy User Name - The user name to use when connecting to the server using the HTTPS Proxy.
HTTPS Proxy Password - The password to use when connecting to the server using the HTTPS Proxy.
Use the scheduling options to execute Enforcement Actions on specific dates and times. You can also configure repeat schedules.
For more details, see Scheduling Enforcement Set Runs.
For more details about other Enforcement Actions available, see Action Library.