- 21 Mar 2023
- 3 Minutes to read
SentinelOne - Add or Remove Tag to/from Assets
- Updated on 21 Mar 2023
- 3 Minutes to read
SentinelOne - Add or Remove Tag to/from Assets adds, removes or replaces the tags on SentinelOne assets that match the selected query or devices that were selected in the asset table.
To be able remove or override tags, you must supply the existing tag key and existing tag value from the SentinelOne management console. If the tag does not exist, the Enforcement Action will fail and return the error message: “Could not find tag -
See Creating Enforcement Sets to learn more about adding Enforcement Actions to Enforcement Sets.
- Enforcement Set name (required) - The name of the Enforcement Set. A default value is added by Axonius. You can change the name according to your needs.
- Add description - Click to add a description of the Enforcement Set. It is recommended to describe what the Enforcement Set does.
- Run action on assets matching following query (required) - Select an asset category and a query. The Enforcement Action will be run on the assets that match the query parameters.
- A query only returns results for the asset type it was created for.
- Not all asset categories are supported for all Enforcement Actions.
- See Actions supported for Activity Logs and Adapter Fetch History Modules
- See Actions supported for Vulnerabilities.
- See Actions supported for Software.
- Action name (required) - The name of the Main action. A default value is added by Axonius. You can change the name according to your needs.
- Configure Action Conditions - Toggle on to enter a condition statement. See Configuring Enforcement Action Conditions to learn more about condition statement syntax.
Use stored credentials from the SentinelOne Adapter - Select this option to use the first connected SentinelOne adapter credentials. See SentinelOne for information about connecting the GCP adapter.
- Tag key (required) - Specify a tag name.
- Tag value (required) - Specify a tag value.
- Add or remove tag (required) - Select whether to add or remove tags. Select one of the following actions:
- Add tag - Adds a new tag.
- Remove tag - Removes the tag specified in Tag key.
- Override tag - Replaces the value of the tag specified in Tag key with the contents of Tag value.
- Instance Name - The Axonius node to use when connecting to the specified host. For more details, see Connecting Additional Axonius Nodes.
These fields are optional.
SentinelOne Domain - The hostname or IP Address of the SentinelOne management server. This field format is '[instance].sentinelone.net'.Note:
If Use stored credentials from the SentinelOne adapter is not enabled, these fields are required.
User Name and Password - The user name and password for an account that has site viewer access to the management server.Note:
- The User Name and Password parameters take precendence over the API Token parameter.
- If API Token is not supplied, User Name and Password fields are required.
API token - The API token is created within the My User Profile of the account with viewer access to the management server.Note:
- When Two Factor Authentication is used, you must use API Token and leave the User Name and Password fields empty.
- If User Name and Password are not supplied, API Token field is required.
Verify SSL - Select whether to verify the SSL certificate of the server against the CA database inside of Axonius. For more details, see SSL Trust & CA Settings.
HTTPS proxy - Connect the adapter to a proxy instead of directly connecting it to the domain.
- Tunnel Name - For Axonius-hosted (SaaS) deployments. Select the tunnel through which to connect to perform the action.
For more details about other Enforcement Actions available, see Action Library.