- 16 Mar 2023
- 1 Minute to read
McAfee ePolicy Orchestrator (ePO) - Add or Remove Tag to/from Assets
- Updated on 16 Mar 2023
- 1 Minute to read
McAfee ePolicy Orchestrator (ePO) - Add or Remove Tag to/from Assets adds or removes a specified tag in McAfee ePO to each device that is the result of the saved query supplied as a trigger (or devices that were selected in the asset table).
See Creating Enforcement Sets to learn more about adding Enforcement Actions to Enforcement Sets.
- Enforcement Set name (required) - The name of the Enforcement Set. A default value is added by Axonius. You can change the name according to your needs.
- Add description - Click to add a description of the Enforcement Set. It is recommended to describe what the Enforcement Set does.
- Run action on assets matching following query (required) - Select an asset category and a query. The Enforcement Action will be run on the assets that match the query parameters.
- A query only returns results for the asset type it was created for.
- Not all asset categories are supported for all Enforcement Actions.
- See Actions supported for Activity Logs, Adapter Fetch History and Asset Investigation Modules
- See Actions supported for Vulnerabilities.
- See Actions supported for Software.
- Action name (required) - The name of the Main action. A default value is added by Axonius. You can change the name according to your needs.
- Configure Dynamic Values - Toggle on to enter a Dynamic Value statement. See Creating Enforcement Action Dynamic Value Statements to learn more about Dynamic Value statement syntax.
- Tag name (required, default: empty) - Specify a tag name to be added or to be removed from all relevant entities.
- Add or remove tag (required, default: Add tag) - Select the action type: Add tag or Remove Tag.
- Instance name (required) - The Axonius node to utilize when connecting to the specified host. For more details, see Connecting Additional Axonius Nodes.
For more details about other Enforcement Actions available, see Action Library.