- 28 Jan 2024
- 2 Minutes to read
Slack - Suspend User
- Updated on 28 Jan 2024
- 2 Minutes to read
Slack - Suspend User deactivates the Slack account for assets that match the results of the selected saved query and match the Enforcement Action Dynamic Value statement, if defined, or assets selected on the relevant asset page.
See Creating Enforcement Sets to learn more about adding Enforcement Actions to Enforcement Sets.
- Enforcement Set name (required) - The name of the Enforcement Set. A default value is added by Axonius. You can change the name according to your needs.
- Add description - Click to add a description of the Enforcement Set. It is recommended to describe what the Enforcement Set does.
- Run action on assets matching following query (required) - Select an asset category and a query. The Enforcement Action will be run on the assets that match the query parameters.
- A query only returns results for the asset type it was created for.
- Not all asset categories are supported for all Enforcement Actions.
- See Actions supported for Activity Logs, Adapters Fetch History, and Asset Investigation modules.
- See Actions supported for Vulnerabilities.
- See Actions supported for Software.
- Action name (required) - The name of the Main action. A default value is added by Axonius. You can change the name according to your needs.
- Configure Dynamic Values - Toggle on to enter a Dynamic Value statement. See Creating Enforcement Action Dynamic Value Statements to learn more about Dynamic Value statement syntax.
- Use stored credentials from Slack adapter - Select this option to use the Slack connected adapter credentials.
When you select this option, the Select Adapter Connection dropdown is available, and you can choose which adapter connection to use for this Enforcement Action.
To use this option, you must successfully configure a Slack adapter connection.
These fields must be configured to run the Enforcement Set.
Instance Name - The Axonius node to use when connecting to the specified host. For more details, see Connecting Additional Axonius Nodes.
If Use stored credentials from Slack adapter is disabled, these fields are required:
Host Name or IP Address - The hostname or IP address of the Slack server that Axonius can communicate with via the Required Ports..
Authentication Token - An Authentication Token associated with a user account that has the Required Permissions to fetch assets.
Account Sub Domain - The Slack user account subdomain value used to log into your Slack instance. For example, if your Slack instance is mycompany.slack.com, specify "mycompany".
Username and Password - The credentials for the Slack user account that has the Required Permissions to fetch assets.
MFA Secret - The MFA Secret Key configured for the Slack adapter.
Enterprise Grid Organization - Select whether to use the Slack plan that allows connecting multiple workspaces inside Axonius.
Verify SSL - Select whether to verify the SSL certificate of the server against the CA database inside of Axonius. For more details, see SSL Trust & CA Settings.
HTTPS proxy - Connect the adapter to a proxy instead of directly connecting it to the domain.
Tunnel Name - For Axonius-hosted (SaaS) deployments. Select the tunnel through which to connect to perform the action.
Axonius uses the Slack SCIM API.
Axonius must be able to communicate with the value supplied in Hostname or IP Address via the following port:
- TCP port 80: HTTP
- OAuth token with admin scope
For more details about other Enforcement Actions available, see Action Library.