- 22 Mar 2023
- 1 Minute to read
Slack - Send Message via Webhook
- Updated on 22 Mar 2023
- 1 Minute to read
Slack - Send Message posts a message on Slack.
See Creating Enforcement Sets to learn more about adding Enforcement Actions to Enforcement Sets.
- Enforcement Set name (required) - The name of the Enforcement Set. A default value is added by Axonius. You can change the name according to your needs.
- Add description - Click to add a description of the Enforcement Set. It is recommended to describe what the Enforcement Set does.
- Run action on assets matching following query (required) - Select an asset category and a query. The Enforcement Action will be run on the assets that match the query parameters.
- A query only returns results for the asset type it was created for.
- Not all asset categories are supported for all Enforcement Actions.
- See Actions supported for Activity Logs, Adapter Fetch History and Asset Investigation Modules
- See Actions supported for Vulnerabilities.
- See Actions supported for Software.
- Action name (required) - The name of the Main action. A default value is added by Axonius. You can change the name according to your needs.
- Configure Dynamic Values - Toggle on to enter a Dynamic Value statement. See Creating Enforcement Action Dynamic Value Statements to learn more about Dynamic Value statement syntax.
Click to view Connection Settings
- Incoming webhook URL (required, default: empty) - Specify the incoming webhook URL. For details, see Slack Incoming Webhooks.
- HTTPS proxy (optional, default: empty) - A proxy to use when connecting to the value supplied in Incoming webhook URL.
- If supplied, Axonius will utilize the proxy when connecting to the value supplied in Incoming webhook URL.
- If not supplied, Axonius will connect directly to the value supplied in Incoming webhook URL.
Click to view Action Settings
- Incident Description (required, default: empty) - Specify an incident description to be included in the Slack message.
- Results display format (required, default: JSON) - Select the display format of the results in the Slack message: JSON or table.
- JSON format includes the details of the top 5 assets.
- Table format includes the details of the top number of assets as defined in Top Results Count. Table format is supported only for devices.
- Top Results Count (max 100) - Set the top number of results to be displayed in a table. The default value is 20.
For more details about other Enforcement Actions available, see Action Library.