- 21 May 2023
- 2 Minutes to read
Kenna - Replace Tag in Assets
- Updated on 21 May 2023
- 2 Minutes to read
Kenna - Replace Tag in Assets replaces Kenna tags for each of the entities that are the result of the saved query supplied as a trigger (or devices selected in the asset table).
See Creating Enforcement Sets to learn more about adding Enforcement Actions to Enforcement Sets.
- Enforcement Set name (required) - The name of the Enforcement Set. A default value is added by Axonius. You can change the name according to your needs.
- Add description - Click to add a description of the Enforcement Set. It is recommended to describe what the Enforcement Set does.
- Run action on assets matching following query (required) - Select an asset category and a query. The Enforcement Action will be run on the assets that match the query parameters.
- A query only returns results for the asset type it was created for.
- Not all asset categories are supported for all Enforcement Actions.
- See Actions supported for Activity Logs, Adapter Fetch History and Asset Investigation Modules
- See Actions supported for Vulnerabilities.
- See Actions supported for Software.
- Action name (required) - The name of the Main action. A default value is added by Axonius. You can change the name according to your needs.
- Configure Dynamic Values - Toggle on to enter a Dynamic Value statement. See Creating Enforcement Action Dynamic Value Statements to learn more about Dynamic Value statement syntax.
These fields must be configured to run the Enforcement Set.
- Use stored credentials from the Kenna adapter (required, default: False) - Select this option to use the first connected Kenna Security Platform adapter credentials.NOTE
- To use this option, you must successfully configure a Kenna Security Platform adapter connection.
- The user name and the password used for the adapter connection must have the required permissions to replace tags.
- New tag name (required) - The new name of the tag.
- Tag to replace (required) - The old name of the tag.NOTE
- Only one tag can be replaced at a time.
These fields are optional.
Kenna Security Platform URL - The URL for the Kenna Security Platform admin panel. This may be a default domain or a company specific URL.
API Token - Specify your account API key or an API token you have created.
Verify SSL - Select whether to verify the SSL certificate of the server against the CA database inside of Axonius. For more details, see SSL Trust & CA Settings.
HTTPS proxy - Connect the adapter to a proxy instead of directly connecting it to the domain.
HTTPS proxy User Name - The user name to use when connecting to the server using the HTTPS Proxy.
HTTPS Proxy Password - The password to use when connecting to the server using the HTTPS Proxy.
For more details about other Enforcement Actions available, see Action Library.