- 07 Sep 2023
- 1 Minute to read
Axonius Network Discovery - Enrich Asset Data
- Updated on 07 Sep 2023
- 1 Minute to read
Axonius Network Discovery - Enrich Asset Data enriches the assets matching the parameters of the selected query with network discovered data, such as hostname, using the IP address for devices without a hostname.
See Creating Enforcement Sets to learn more about adding Enforcement Actions to Enforcement Sets.
- Enforcement Set name (required) - The name of the Enforcement Set. A default value is added by Axonius. You can change the name according to your needs.
- Add description - Click to add a description of the Enforcement Set. It is recommended to describe what the Enforcement Set does.
- Run action on assets matching following query (required) - Select an asset category and a query. The Enforcement Action will be run on the assets that match the query parameters.
- A query only returns results for the asset type it was created for.
- Not all asset categories are supported for all Enforcement Actions.
- See Actions supported for Activity Logs, Adapter Fetch History and Asset Investigation Modules
- See Actions supported for Vulnerabilities.
- See Actions supported for Software.
- Action name (required) - The name of the Main action. A default value is added by Axonius. You can change the name according to your needs.
- Configure Dynamic Values - Toggle on to enter a Dynamic Value statement. See Creating Enforcement Action Dynamic Value Statements to learn more about Dynamic Value statement syntax.
These fields must be configured to run the Enforcement Set.
- Instance Name - The Axonius node to use when connecting to the specified host. For more details, see Connecting Additional Axonius Nodes.
These fields are optional.
- Comma separated list of new DNS resolvers - Comma separated list of new DNS resolvers. When provided, the listed DNS servers are used in the reverse DNS action to get the hostname from the IP addresses. When no list is provided, the default DNS server is used.
Tunnel Name - For Axonius-hosted (SaaS) deployments. Select the tunnel through which to connect to perform the action.
The DNS servers should have the option to do the reverse DNS request type PTR.
For more details about other Enforcement Actions available, see Action Library.