- 28 Jan 2024
- 2 Minutes to read
Run Command - JumpCloud
- Updated on 28 Jan 2024
- 2 Minutes to read
Run Command - JumpCloud runs JumpCloud commands.
See Creating Enforcement Sets to learn more about adding Enforcement Actions to Enforcement Sets.
- Enforcement Set name (required) - The name of the Enforcement Set. A default value is added by Axonius. You can change the name according to your needs.
- Add description - Click to add a description of the Enforcement Set. It is recommended to describe what the Enforcement Set does.
- Run action on assets matching following query (required) - Select an asset category and a query. The Enforcement Action will be run on the assets that match the query parameters.
- A query only returns results for the asset type it was created for.
- Not all asset categories are supported for all Enforcement Actions.
- See Actions supported for Activity Logs, Adapters Fetch History, and Asset Investigation modules.
- See Actions supported for Vulnerabilities.
- See Actions supported for Software.
- Action name (required) - The name of the Main action. A default value is added by Axonius. You can change the name according to your needs.
- Configure Dynamic Values - Toggle on to enter a Dynamic Value statement. See Creating Enforcement Action Dynamic Value Statements to learn more about Dynamic Value statement syntax.
Use stored credentials from JumpCloud adapter - Select this option to use the first connected JumpCloud adapter credentials.
- When you select this option, the Select Adapter Connection drop-down is available, and you can choose which adapter connection to use for this Enforcement Action.
To use this option, you must successfully configure a JumpCloud adapter connection.
Command name - The name of the command in JumpCloud.
Instance Name - The Axonius node to use when connecting to the specified host. For more details, see Connecting Additional Axonius Nodes.
If Use stored credentials from Google Workspace (G Suite) adapter is not enabled, these fields are required.
- JumpCloud Domain - Keep as 'https://console.jumpcloud.com'.
- API Key - Use the API key you have generated. For details on generating a new API key, see JumpCloud APIs on JumpCloud Support Center.
- Apple MDM ID (optional) - Enter the Apple MDM ID in order to fetch devices from the
- Verify SSL - Choose whether to verify the SSL certificate of the server.
- HTTPS Proxy (optional) - You can configure a proxy specifically to the adapter instead of directly approaching the domain.
Tunnel Name - For Axonius-hosted (SaaS) deployments. Select the tunnel through which to connect to perform the action.
Use the scheduling options to execute Enforcement Actions on specific dates and times. You can also configure repeat schedules.
For more details, see Scheduling Enforcement Set Runs.
Axonius uses the JumpCloud API.
This action requires the following JumpCloud permissions:
For more details about other Enforcement Actions available, see Action Library.