- 16 Mar 2023
- 1 Minute to read
SentinelOne - Initiate Scan
- Updated on 16 Mar 2023
- 1 Minute to read
SentinelOne - Initiate Scan initiates a SentinelOne full scan on each of the assets (endpoints) that are the result of the query.
See Creating Enforcement Sets to learn more about adding Enforcement Actions to Enforcement Sets.
- Enforcement Set name (required) - The name of the Enforcement Set. A default value is added by Axonius. You can change the name according to your needs.
- Add description - Click to add a description of the Enforcement Set. It is recommended to describe what the Enforcement Set does.
- Run action on assets matching following query (required) - Select an asset category and a query. The Enforcement Action will be run on the assets that match the query parameters.
- A query only returns results for the asset type it was created for.
- Not all asset categories are supported for all Enforcement Actions.
- See Actions supported for Activity Logs, Adapter Fetch History and Asset Investigation Modules
- See Actions supported for Vulnerabilities.
- See Actions supported for Software.
- Action name (required) - The name of the Main action. A default value is added by Axonius. You can change the name according to your needs.
- Configure Dynamic Values - Toggle on to enter a Dynamic Value statement. See Creating Enforcement Action Dynamic Value Statements to learn more about Dynamic Value statement syntax.
To configure the Initiate SentinelOne Scan action, do as follows:
- From the Action Library, click Execute Endpoint Security Agent Action, and then click Initiate SentinelOne Scan.
- Define a unique action name.
- If you are using multi-nodes, choose the Axonius node to use to interact with the adapter when executing the enforcement action.
- Save the action.
For more details about other Enforcement Actions available, see Action Library.